Free Financial Counseling for Veterans is Available Now.
Get answers to all of your financial questions through free financial counseling for Veterans!
As a Veteran, the VBBP provides you with one free financial counseling session with an Accredited Financial Counselor® (AFC®).
An AFC can:
- Address your immediate money challenge or lifestyle transition – education, new job, or retirement.
- Create a plan to achieve your unique goals & dreams.
- Build a sustainable foundation for long-term financial well-being.
- Help you build a budget, spending plan, or savings plan.
Ready to meet with an AFC?
We provide free financial counseling for veterans through the Coordinated Assistance Network (CAN). Click the link below to fill out a brief intake form. A financial counselor will respond to you ASAP, typically within 48-72 business hours.
You will be redirected to the CAN (Coordinated Assistance Network) portal to sign up for assistance.
Need support with the sign up process?
Email email@example.com for assistance.
What to Expect
- After completing the sign up form, a counselor will reach out to you as soon as possible to schedule a virtual financial counseling session at a time that is convenient for you. Typically this occurs within 2-3 business days.
- Your first session is complimentary. A financial counselor will address your concerns and help connect you with resources.
- If desired, additional sessions can be scheduled directly with your counselor. Counselors work independently so their professional rates may vary.