Welcome. We're Glad You're Here.
As a Veteran, the VBBP provides you with one free session with an Accredited Financial Counselor® (AFC®).
An AFC can:
- Address your immediate money challenge or lifestyle transition – education, new job, or retirement.
- Create a plan to achieve your unique goals & dreams.
- Build a sustainable foundation for long-term financial well-being.
- Help you build a budget, spending plan, or savings plan.
Ready to meet with an AFC?
We connect Veterans to AFC professionals through the Coordinated Assistance Network (CAN). Click the link below to fill out a brief intake form. A counselor will respond to you ASAP, typically within 48-72 business hours.
You will be redirected to the CAN (Coordinated Assistance Network) portal to sign up for assistance.
Need support with the sign up process?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
What to Expect
- After completing the sign up form, a counselor will reach out to you as soon as possible to schedule a virtual appointment at a time that is convenient for you. Typically this occurs within 2-3 business days.
- Your first session is complimentary. A financial counselor will address your concerns and help connect you with resources.
- If desired, additional sessions can be scheduled directly with your counselor. Counselors work independently so their professional rates may vary.